Welcome to the Public Water Supply System Data Collector. The Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE), Public Water Supply Section uses the Data Collector to obtain information that will help identify and address the priority needs of public water supply systems throughout the State. The information you provide through the Data Collector will help direct KDHE efforts related to:
- Measurement of the technical, managerial and financial (TFM) conditions of Kansas public water supply systems.
- Tracking improvements in TFM capabilities
- Identification of training and technical assistance needs
- Emergency Response
- Selection of Capacity Development Achievement Awards
- Planning for future needs of Kansas public water supply systems
- Drought Response
The Data Collector is an online application used by the Public Water Supply Section, Capacity Development Program to implement the State Capacity Development Strategy. The data submitted will not be used for enforcement purposes.